Monday, January 21, 2008

Apology

This is a sorry note.

Hey guys!

Now, I really have to apologize for delaying the change of our blogskin. Seems like it's rather more troublesome than I thought cause I have to change some of the codes to new codes that fits the template which is in XHTML if I'm not mistaken.

So, I don't think the skin will be changed anytime soon unless someone would help me out here. If there's no one, it's ok. I just need more time and let's just hope it will definitely be done within this month or next month or maybe latest by March.

I'm really sorry guys...

1 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, January 21, 2008, Blogger The SJS DM said...

It's okay, Ivan. Take your time. If it helps I'll see what I can do about it. I wasn't taught XHTML in 2nd Semester, though, but I'll see what I can do.

Don't worry about the sidebar codes, though. I've got them all saved in my PC, so I can try copy-pasting them when you're done with the template.

Relax. Upper 6 first, class blog later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home