Sunday, June 24, 2007

Suggestion and Notice

Now guys, for your information, I like AhChan's idea for the songs. But I have another suggestion..

How about get 5 songs, then vote. After that, the song with the most votes would be played first for that week. After 2 days, the song second on the list would be played and so on.. Simple? Yeah! Good? Absolutely.. XD

Anyway... Just a suggestion. Anyway, there's an e-mail in your inbox to find. It's about St. Joseph's 125 Years Anniversary Celebration Dinner. The e-mail is sent by Norman so do take notice. I'm planning to go and I hope maybe a few of your guys would go too so that we can go in a gang and have a table to ourselves.

3 Comments:

At 12:31 am, June 25, 2007, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Great idea. I'm all for it.

About the dinner thing, I didn't receive any emails in my Hotmail and Gmail inboxes.

 
At 8:14 am, June 25, 2007, Blogger Ah Chan said...

ish!...I want to go too!!

 
At 10:57 pm, June 25, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

uhm, i don't have your email bah....that's y.....anyways, you can always contact me though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home