Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blog's own E-mail

Hey guys...

I had to do this cause it's causing problems if we need to get something for our blog. From now on, our class blog has it's own e-mail address. We all can log into the e-mail address but first, you have to send an e-mail containing your name to the e-mail address. So in the future, we can just apply ads or anything for the blog using that e-mail address.

I need you to send an e-mail to fraternitas5a@hotmail.com. I will send you the password as a reply..

Please do this A.S.A.P

4 Comments:

At 7:24 pm, June 27, 2007, Blogger The SJS DM said...

I can make it better. I'll send a Gmail invite to it. That way, spamming won't be a problem.

 
At 8:44 pm, June 27, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

No point... I'll need name. So, anyone wanna spam can be blocked..

 
At 6:38 am, June 28, 2007, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Haha, okay then. But I've already sent the invite. Up to you.

 
At 2:14 pm, June 28, 2007, Blogger David Ling said...

Gmail la. Hotmail sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home