Sunday, April 15, 2007

Farewell my friends.

Hey everybody,this might be my last post in the class blog.So,I'll just leave something here before I leave for New Zealand on the 18th April 2007 (Wednesday).

First of all,I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to most of you who made my dull life colourful. Eventhough we had some ups and downs in our lives,but eventually we got through with it.I had a great time with most of you and I'll never forget all of you who made me secure whenever and wherever I am.

Whenever I felt down hearted,most of you gave me good advices and tried to cheer me up with all your jokes.I still remember Haziq Maslan gave me some good advice when I was so dissapointed until I burst into tears.It was when Madam Pung gave back our english SPM trial exam paper.I was among the worst in the class and I eventually cried due to that reason. Everyone scored 70+ , 80 + for english and I was one of the few who scored only 50+.Isn't that depressing?Hmmm...Haziq told me not to worry so much because it was just a trial exam,not the actual exam.Thanks Haziq.You're 1 of the counsellor in the class.Hahahha.

The other friends who did gave me good advices are Alfarouq,Pan and Richard.Alfarouq always advice me to ignore those who tend to turn me down.Besides that,he always told me to be extra careful when it comes to friends because some friends only be nice to me IF they need my help.If they don't,they don't even care about me.I don't want to talk about this in detail as it doesn't involve the class.Ok,move on to Richard and Pan.They always give effective advice spiritually and self confidence.I do also don't want to go in detail as it also doesn't involve the class.

There are only certain people whom I consider as my "brothers".These people are Ivan,Fahri, and Haziq Shahren.They are like my little brother eventhough Haziq is a year older than me.It's just Haziq is not so demanding and he likes to play around like a little boy.Hahahha...Ivan and Fahri are normally the victims of "being tease by me".HAhahha...it was so much fun teasing them and I'm going to miss those moments.Besides that,they do ask me for help whenever they need it and same goes to the other way round.

The jokers of the class,which is a gang where I usually hang out with.I've been enjoying my time laughing around with Kelvin Fong,Alfred,Alfarouq,Haziq Maslan and Syazwan.Those people just never fail to make me laugh eventhough some of their jokes are lame but funny.Why?...err...because it's lame?... I don't know!...whatever...The teachers' recorder tape,the weirdies,the funny laughter and the manipulating knowledges from the books are just like spices to my life.Besides that,I get to release stress through laughing out loud.Weird isn't it?
I'll be not forgetting some of you who actually helped me to improve my english.We have Shaun who was known as "the dictionary".You know what I mean by Shaun known as the dictionary.AHhaha...no offence yea!Pan on the other hand is known as "the genius of 5A".He got 90+ in almost all of his subjects in school.Remember he got a 110 for add maths?..hahaha...GENIUS!!...and Javier,the BM,add maths and Physics genius...you really helped me in those subjects.

So,I think that is all I can remember for now.Before I end this post,I just want to say I'm sorry for anything bad I've done to most of you.I know I annoyed most of you because I tend to follow how the teachers talk in class.I just hope our friendship will never end and I'll try to visit the class blog as often as possible when I'm in New Zealand.Thank you so much and all the best if your future undertakings.


p/s If I didn't mention your name in this post,please don't get offended.It doesn't mean that I don't mention your name in this blog doesn't mean I don't care about you.There are too many good deeds most of you did to me and I try not to forget it.

*I'm leaving on a jet plane.I don't know when I'll be back again*

HAhahaha....I'll never forget all of you and I hope all of you will do the same thing to me.I appreciate every moment I spent with all of you,especially in class.GOD BLESS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home