Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brotherhood Update

Before I start, let's give a shoutout to Nizam, because it's his birthday today!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY NIZAM!!

This blog's pretty dead, besides the chatterbox, so maybe I'll post something lengthy here. First on my agenda is:

Locally-relevant ads. Just the other day Jia Wern was discussing with me whether to put locally-relevant ads in our class blog. And if some of you read Kenny Sia, you know what I'm talking about. Hell, some of you guys might even buy the products in the ads. So what say we switch/put in local ads in our class blog? Sure we won't get as much compared to the US ads, but theoretically the RM will come in faster than that. Give us your two sen in the comments page. I, for one am for it, as is Jia Wern.

Secondly, I thought it might be interesting to list out the whereabouts of our brothers now, seeing that tertiary education is our concern, so here it is:

Note: Not necessarily in alphabetical order; just whatever name comes to my mind first.

Jia Wern: Still in Kuching
Noel T.: NS, Betong Camp
Gerald S.: NS, Bau Camp
Alfarouq: Still in Kuching
Jonathan J.: Sedaya, in Kuching
David L.: Holidaying in the UK
Javier T.: UTP, Tronoh, Perak
Richard L.: UTP, Tronoh, Perak
Aziz: UTP, Tronoh, Perak
Marcus Y.: Still in Kuching
Isaac L.: NS, Negeri Sembilan Camp
Ivan M.: Still in Kuching
Aaron G: Still in Kuching
Cheng: Sedaya, in Kuching
Joel T.: NS, Bau Camp
Darren C.: NS, Bau Camp
Fahri: Swinburne, in Kuching
Zacky: Swinburne, in Kuching
Haziq S: Still in Kuching
Alleem S: Still in Kuching
Haziq M: Still in Kuching
Afiq M: Still in Kuching
Kelvin F.: NS, Betong Camp
Kelvin C.: Still in Kuching
Jardian T.: Still in Kuching
Luke T.: NS, Camp location UNKNOWN
Philip P.: Swinburne, in Kuching
Agan B.: In Athol, near Mass, New Hampshire border, USA
Asyraf: Still in Kuching
Matthew T.: Taylor's, in KL
Syafiq: UNKNOWN, last seen in Kuching
Syed Hafiz: UNKNOWN, last seen in Kuching
Qhairy: Swinburne, in Kuching
Ikhwan: UNKNOWN, last seen in Kuching
Mark O.: Still in Kuching
Zulkipli: UNKNOWN, last seen in Kuching
Cavan C.: Taylor's, in KL
Jeremy B.: Still in Kuching
Shaun L.: Swinburne, in Kuching

I think I've covered all 45 people. Apologies if I've missed anyone. And if I got your location wrong or you'd like to change it from Unknown to '...', leave a comment. Have a nice day, y'all!

6 Comments:

At 5:32 pm, April 11, 2007, Blogger .·´¯`·->PseudoBios<-·´¯`·. said...

Phew, I thought I was the only one still 'goyang kaki di rumah'. I'm still in Kuching. Darren and Luke went to NS but I don't know which camp they went to. I think Syazwan's still in Kuching too.

 
At 1:53 pm, April 12, 2007, Blogger Fahriee said...

matthew is already in taylor's, shaun..that's what i heard..=)

 
At 2:15 pm, April 12, 2007, Blogger SpyingJar said...

*Aaron G. working at P.C. Image
*Luke T., Joel T., and Darren C. at Bau Camp.(i heard the place where the jog hv a very steep hill. so, i guess it's good for Joel.)
*Matthew T. and Cavan C. should be at Taylor, KL right now struggling with SAM. their final exam will be in November i think.

 
At 7:08 pm, April 12, 2007, Blogger xoxo said...

dude..aziz here man..u forgot my name man...dayum..ur so cold man

 
At 10:37 pm, April 12, 2007, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Sorry Aziz! I'll correct it right away!

 
At 9:47 am, April 13, 2007, Blogger David Ling said...

We could do local ads but can anyone point me to a local ad host whatever thingy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home