Saturday, March 10, 2007

Suggestion (again...?!!)

Yo!!! It feels like it's been a year since I last posted here. I know it's not..

Anyway, I'm not gonna crap here cause I'm gonna save it for my blog. Next Monday is our D-Day or V-Day or F-Day (this is my invention) or whatever you wanna call it cause it'll be the same.

I have a little suggestion here. Maybe we could play bball in school early in the morning or maybe badminton (although I'm not too sure we could use the court) before getting our result. It's just a suggestion cause I'm quite sure many won't make it early. One easy and common reason is we need our "beauty" sleep... AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Ok... Enough!

I just hope to be able to meet you all coming Monday...

*Brothers4Life*

2 Comments:

At 9:23 pm, March 10, 2007, Blogger Fahriee said...

im up for basketball..bt not sure if i can come early la..daddy go office late, mummy cuti..lol..

 
At 12:21 am, March 11, 2007, Blogger Ah Chan said...

I'll come for badminton!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home