Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hello

Javier's back in town. Since 2230, 16 March 2007, Javier had fun.

Such as, family gathering-dinner-celebrate_my_SPM_results.
Then, two cups of White Mocha Frappe at Bing!

Then a foiled movie outing, which ended up at Jia Wern's house. Used his computer to apply for a few scholarships. Then, out again to Coffee Bean. Another cup of coffee; The Ultimate. (No kidding, that's one heck of a Mocha+espresso beans+whipped cream concoction.)

Then, sit at home. Doing goodness knows what.

Thursday night, I'll probably go to Chillax. Goodness knows what time but who cares. I've got this habit of not caring about waiting anymore. I'm so numbed by freedom, I don't care.

Friday morning, I'm outta here.

So chill yo.

Congrats to y'all, no matter what you got for SPM, it has specific purpose behind it. Choose wisely, and do your best, stick to "Ora et Labora", leave the rest to God (if you believe there's a God).

Chillax
Live life to the max

~j@Ve~

3 Comments:

At 4:59 pm, March 21, 2007, Blogger Ah Chan said...

the chilax night out...erm...8pm..is it ok?

 
At 1:10 am, March 22, 2007, Blogger Andrew Ho said...

ooh, not bad, this blog is still standing....

 
At 2:35 pm, March 22, 2007, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Of course it is. I wouldn't have it any other way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home