Saturday, March 24, 2007

Close shave?

After I saw Jia Wern's post.. I just realized. He's right.. Why are we treating this as a CLASS blog? It was a class blog before but we're no more classmates. We're just EX-classmates. Let's just stop treating this blog as a CLASS blog. I'm gonna start doing that so I'll start posting here more often too (hopefully)..

Anyway... something in Jia Wern's post caught my eye.. *whistle* Yeah, I'm sure you all guessed it. No, not the Borat thing. It's the "(for example, if you hear that Ivan crashed his car)" thing... XP

Ugh... I have to say though. I almost did with Haziq, Aziz, Fahri and Alleem in the car.. We were on the way to Aziz's house to send him pick the house keys when I asked Haziq to read and help me reply a message. Well, after that he kinda shoved my handphone to me and I had a look at it without realizing I almost hhit the car in front of us... Yeah Haziq! If we rammed into that car, I'm gonna blame you dude! XP

Thank God we didn't...

Anyway... Jia Wern, I almost hit the car. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned my name. Should have said Chan's or Shaun's or Jonathan's name... XP

2 Comments:

At 11:19 pm, March 24, 2007, Blogger Ah Chan said...

EEEXXXXCCCUUUSSSSEEEEEE MEEE!!!!!! IVAN....u want my car kenak langgar because of "The 'Curse' of Jia Wern"???....choi choi choi....touch wood!!...ARGHHH!!!

 
At 9:05 am, March 25, 2007, Blogger xoxo said...

man..u almost got me killed twice i tink..wad d..dayum..blaja gik skali nun..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home