Wednesday, February 28, 2007

When's our SPM result going to come out?

When are we suppose to get our SPM result?
Following are the conversation on our SPM result

(16th Feb I think)
After badminton
Ah Beng 1: eh, I heard that the SPM result will be out on the 28th of this month
Mr. Pao: what!? Sure o not?
Ah Beng 1: ar… ermmm… not confirm.
Conclusion= not confirm

(20th Feb I think)
Richard’s house
Ah Beng 2: Wei, SPM result coming out this month. The 28th.
Mr. Pao : Damn it! Confirm liao ha?
Ah Beng 2: that’s what I heard.
Conclusion= I believe Beng 2 almost 100%

(26th Feb)
MSN
Ah Beng 2(again): u there?
Mr. Pao: yea
Ah Beng 2: SPM result not coming out on the 28th. I think should be 12th of march
Mr. Pao: *sigh* serious ka? Don’t try to scare me la.
Ah Beng 2: dunno la, u wait for the news la.

Chatting with Ah Beng 1
Mr. Pao: Ah Beng 2 told me SPM Result not coming out on the 28th
Ah Beng 1: C**** la, try to scare me ha
(I quickly shut down the window)

(27th Feb)
While sleeping (SMS)
Ah Beng 3: Mr. Pao, Ah Beng 4 say he got conformation from teachers that tomorrow
come out(SPM result)
Mr. Pao: No ler, Ah Beng 2 (AKA the part time teacher) told me that it’s not coming out
tomorrow ler.
Ah Beng 3: Haiz, dunno tomorrow want to go school o not…
Mr. Pao: ya lo, me too.
Ah Beng 3: I think I call school 1st
Mr. Pao: okok

Ah Beng 1 call me after that
Ah Beng 1: U sure it’s not coming out tomorrow.
Mr. Pao : I dunno! Hv to wait for the news.
Ah Beng1: lol, Ah Beng 5 went to school this morning. I think he go to check out.
Mr. Pao: he siao liao hah?
Conversation topic changed after that


Ah Beng 3 SMS me again at 11 a.m.
Ah Beng 3: WTF! School oso don’t noe
Mr. Pao: (Laugh)

Another SMS at 9.15p.m.
Ah Beng 6: MSG:SPM result out at 11th March. Wish you good luck! Forward this
Message to 10 of your friends if you want get your straight 1A.
Mr. Pao: (Celak* this ah beng. Waste my credit. Thinking***** ok, then I better forward
This to 10 ppl to KACAU them. Wahaha!*evil me*)

Received SMS at (9.21p.m.)
Ah Beng 7: JEEBA*.. Send me this kind of message..
Mr. Pao: (mission Accomplish! Laugh but don’t dare to reply)


(28th Feb)
Ah Lian: Ah, aunty dengar SPM result keluar esok.
Mr. Pao: *WTF!* another one (*thinking..* can believe o not?)
Ah lian: Eh betul! Radio pagi tadi.
Mr. Pao: Aiyo, Die lo!



The fact is I hv received so many possible date and and none of them are confirm yet. *sigh* maybe the last one is real. For those who had confirmed, pls drop by some comment so that all the class Ah Bengs will noe! Lol…GOOD LUCK TO ALL AH BENGS a.k.a. BROTHERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home