Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sheer Turnkey Pleasure. =)

Ah. Apalah. I'm not giving up, guys. Neither should you.

Just because our days as 5A students are over, that doesn't mean we should abandon the blog. I know I might sound a little bit hypocritical. I'm sure you're saying stuff like, "Aiya, you cakap saja, but you're the one who's not here for the past few days."

Well, actually, I'm having some problems with my internet connection. So, before you point your fingers at me, please...find out what's really happening.

Anyway, I just wanted to "spew out" some suggestions here.

Some guys are gonna have a Blogger's Meet at Oregano, Travillion two weeks from now. It's gonna be on a Saturday. Now, obviously, we ARE bloggers. How 'bout we meet up at Oregano and tell each other about what happened to your own self during the past month?

Plus, Kuching's own Blog-brity is gonna be there. Yeah, the one and only Kenny Sia!

Well, at least, that's what I think. I'm only saying that to make you guys come along. I think he's in KL now. He-he.

But, seriously, who's up for it? I haven't seen any of you guys since...what, Christmas? I haven't even seen some of you since the final day of SPM..and honestly, I'm tired of school-cyber-school with Haziq, Zack and Ivan.

Err..No offence, guys. Hee.

Cheers,
Fahri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home