Friday, February 02, 2007

F*** it

;P

wassup y'all?

WTF dudes....

Our blog is rotting.... *sniff sniff* #sobs#

Actually, I'm supposed to be doing my 10 page long Physics report but I'm sacrificing my time just to give this blog a jumpstart.

If nobody updates, I will.

Anyway, a lil peek at my life at Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP).

It's still very exciting for me because not yet settle down....

Joined a club called International Culture Club (ICC). Joined break dance and hip-hop dance classes (both under ICC).

My f***ing hostel (called village) is f***ing far away from the academic blocks. It's 15 to 20 minutes away. And every weekday I have to walk the entire way.

Some may say: It's good exercise mah.....

I say: You come to UTP and walk with me everyday first. Under hot sun under rain. Then, you tell me it's good "exercise".




Sorry. I must apologise for using our class blog as an outlet to vent my dissatisfaction with my predicament, which is being placed in Old Village 5. (My block's called Propana.)

Anyway, Happy (belated) Thaipusam. [it was yesterday -1 February- if any of you missed it]

Happy belated birthday to Isaac, Chan, Shaun, Ian, Joel. Sorry if I missed out on anyone.

Happy early birthday to Haafidz, Asyraf, Kelvin Fong, Darren. (By the way, at least the birthday boys' section is updated. ;P)

Until next time then.

signing out
~j@Ve~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home