Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The New Year!!!

I'm sure most of us have our futures planned. Maybe some of us are leaving soon. I, for one, am leaving for Perak around 14 January (give or take 2 days).

Well, it's a new phase - adulthood.
You guys are 18 this year; Haziq S. is 19. Adults.
Fahri, Jia Wern and I are 17 this year. And we already have to act like adults. *cuss*

So, don't be sad about leaving adolescence behind. The 3 of us PTS dudes have one year less of adolescence. Just be happy that you have already had your chance to enjoy being a teenager and be prepared for new experiences.

;D


Allow me to write a poem
Allow yourselves some time
No, it's not about phloems
But it's all about rhymes

Happy New Year
May my faults be forgiven
Wishing you joy and cheer
For the year 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home