Monday, January 22, 2007

Images

What's up, brothers!! I'm posting a slideshow of the pictures I took last year in this order :
  1. Photo set 1 : Our last school session before the study break (20 oct)
  2. Photo set 2 : Last Chemistry experiment ( I think) (10 Aug)
  3. Photo set 3 : Merdeka! (30 Aug)

Not muchlah, just 46 photos. Sorry if the captions hurt anybody's feelings in any way and/or are cheesy/ not funny. You can zoom in by right-clicking the slideshow and press the Zoom in button though. And since the Internet is still acting up, give me a shout if you can't view the photos, maybe I'll post them without the program.

Another time, then. Later, bros!





View Show Create Your Own

1 Comments:

At 12:15 pm, January 24, 2007, Blogger Ah Chan said...

MARK!!!....WHY YOU COVERED MY FACE WITH YOUR " PEACE" FINGERS????ARGHH!!!...FACE OFF PULAK!!...lolz...jk...hey,I like the one JOEL GOT THE POWER TO STOP THE FAN.HAHAHAHAHHA.....so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home