Saturday, January 06, 2007

Er..Happy New Year? ^^;

Yay! I finally upgraded to the new version. =)

Hey, what's up guys? It's been so long since I posted anything here. In fact, it's been soo long that I find it hard to blog. After all, school's over..and there's nothing else to talk about aside from the usual I'm-bored-cause-I've-got-nothing-to-do rant.

But, I'm not here to lecture you guys about how you should be using your time wisely, again. I just want to remind all of you that as brothers..everyone should be in-charge of keeping this blog alive. Do you guys still remember what happened when Shaun imposed "exile" on himself because everyone assumed that he's always there for us?

Now that he's away for NS, Javier took over his role as main contributor. But, soon..Javier will be leaving too. So, who do you think is supposed to maintain this blog? Surely it won't be left to Chan or Ivan alone or anyone else for that matter. What happens when THEY leave?

So, the next time you see this blog "gasping for air", please, do something about it. You're on the contributors list for a reason. It's because we believe that you will perform your obligations to the brotherhood. Alright? I'm not forcing anyone, but hey..if you feel like contributing something, don't hesitate. You're always welcome to post something.

Now, before I leave, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year..and to those leaving Kuching to further their educations (Jave, Richard and Aziz..and maybe a few other brothers), good luck and all the best. Don't stress yourselves out when you get there, alright? I'm pretty sure that you guys will be just fine. =)

Signing off,
Fahri.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 am, January 07, 2007, Blogger j@Ve said...

dude, we're all leaving
it's a bleak world

 
At 3:25 pm, January 08, 2007, Blogger Fahriee said...

err..well, i'm not. dad's forcing me into swinburne. wtf.

oh well. i guess that's just fate. ain't leaving this island anytime soon. i kinda envy you guys..=S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home