Sunday, January 21, 2007

Double Birthday!

Wow! It's not only been a long time since my last post here, it's also been a long time since I visited this site. Hahahaha!!~ I'm terrible isn't it? Well... The least I could do now is this and it's partially my job now (before I leave, maybe) to put these important things up. I do hope you all do your part in keeping the site alive too (not is the SayBox only!). For your information, our site has no limit to its post unlike certain blog where your get to post to a maximum of 999 days... SO, make use of the advantage that our blog was set... Don't change it though...

Anyway, my real post is here: Today's date is the only date where we have 2 people share the same birthday and not brothers. Let's all wish our dear Mr. Teacher-Copy-Cat and Anjingila (Aguilera) fan, Kelvin Chan Kok Ann and our Mr. English Language pro and co-founder (I think) of our virtual home, Shaun Lim a blessed 18th Birthday!! May God's peace be upon the both of you...

Not to forget, another birthday coming up in the next 2 days...




p/s: If any of you feel like making a change on this blog, you can tell me. Wanna change skin or have seen any cool skin on www.blogskins.com or any other blogger skin site, just email me the skin address or even better, email me the template. Others such as advertisement are welcomed too so that we can increase the numbers of viewers to our site.


I wanna try this out... If you think it's cool, tell me. I can help find them for you as your virtual signature... Hehehe...

Brothers4Life




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I didn't copy the image into here using the insert image but I used html codes..

2 Comments:

At 12:48 am, January 22, 2007, Blogger Ah Chan said...

HAhaha...what the??? ANGING GILA????...CIS CIS!!!!....lolz...anyway...thanks for your birthday wishes.May God bless all of you as well.

 
At 2:43 pm, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

javier here

UTP is so f***ing huge

my stamina naik lor...

take care y'all happy belated birthday to

chan shaun joel isaac ian and happy early birthday to whoever lah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home