Saturday, January 13, 2007

Class yearbook

Isaac,I'm so sorry for doing this very late.I totally forgot about it.It somehow popped into my mind saying " Oh my goodness...the class yearbook".Sorry yea!

Ok.I've asked Isaac about how is the class yearbook?Is it still on?
Apparently,he finished ONLY THOSE WHO HANDED HIM THEIR PROFILES.There are some who didn't cooperate by not submitting his profile to Isaac as been instructed earlier on.So,I'm making some votes here.Should this class yearbook be cancelled?

A) YES
B) NO

Besides that,Isaac is very busy nowadays.He has to do part time job to earn his own money.So,he doesn't really have the time to do this class yearbook.He'll get stressed out!!Unless some of us are willing to help him or something.So,what do you say?Go on or leave it? Cis...this reminds me of "THE ROAD NOT TAKEN".I'll go for 'NO'.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, January 13, 2007, Blogger Fahriee said...

hmm. i'd say no too, chan. it's not that i'm not supporting this idea. it's just that, like you said, people aren't co-operating, and isaac's quite busy..

so, yeah..that's another vote closer to cancelling the class yearbook. =S

so sorry..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home