Sunday, December 03, 2006

Speech

Hmm, before anything else.........
I know SPM not yet finished. I know this "speech" is usually what people would say after getting their wonderful SPM results or when they're being interviewed after getting their SPM results.

But I feel that one does not need a good reason to say good things.

So, here's what I have to say.

I fell that I've been doing pretty well in my SPM so far. And I have lots of people to thank for that.

I would love to thank God for being so gracious and helpful. He is so real and I could feel His Presence during exams. He gave me brains, He gave me inspiration, He gave me strength, He gave me peace, He gave me His life. That's really cool to me. I love you, God.

I would love to thank my parents for bringing me to and from school for the past 9 or 10 years. They paid for my stationery, tuition fees, everything and everything. They put up with my attitude. They feed me, they clothe me, they let me go out, they buy me presents, they watch over me when I'm sick, they yell at me when I'm wrong, they teach me the right things, they do all sorts of nice things, so many I can't name them all here.

I would love to thank my teachers. All my teachers, in fact. I thank every single teacher who has taught, guided, reprimanded, caned and helped me ever since I was in kindergarten until now. I am sorry for all the hurtful, disrespectful and ungrateful things I have said and done. I am sorry also if I cannot remember any names. Nonetheless, thank you.

I would love to thank my friends, especially you guys in this Brotherhood. It feels weird to be part of a morally-upright clique (ahaha hope you get the juxtaposition or oxymoron or whatever you call it). I've been getting plenty of support and help from all of y'all.

Thank you, so very much.




Hmm, I fell like I've left something out........


HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY CAVAN!!!
Sorry I forgot your birthday, I must have been too stressed out by the Chemistry papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home