Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!

It's gonna be a new year, and a new start. Though we won't be in the same classroom again, I hope this blog holds for the years to come. Though the posts may be little, but a little, is still a lot compared to no posts at all. We might not post about classroom life, but a little insight into our own lives would probably be the meat of most of the posts.

And Brotherhood Admins, please switch over to the new Blogger. If I recall correctly, they are Javier, Agan, Matthew, Ivan, myself, David, and Chan. Thanks! Otherwise we won't be able to change the blog template(besides maybe Ivan).

One more thing: Please submit your profiles to Isaac. I've already submitted mine, so it's one less for him to collect. No profiles, no yearbook.

That's all from me, before I leave for NS anyway. Keep the blog alive! Brothers for life!

"Though we may have the same destination, our journeys to it will be different." - Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home