Saturday, December 09, 2006

freedom, the undercover murderer

hey ya guys, i just wanted to share a lil' sth sth with you all...

yes! SPM is finally over for the rest of us(Jwern and i)... it tastes so sweet, i took a whole hour to savor the moment... BUT, little did i know, disaster would strike me the very next day afetr my celebration...
yesterday, the 8th of December, i went out for a little innocent jog at 7. when it was 8 and was time to go home, i headed to my dad's Avanza which i drove to Reservoir Park. about 100 meters away from the car, i heard my alarm go off. 'pep pep pep...' man, was i cool as ever. without worry, i took the alarm remote control and reset the alarm; thinking it was some stone that hit my dad's super sensitive car. looking up to see where my car was, i saw a man in brown rushing into a white Toyota car parked right next to my car. now, things got a little too suspicious. so i rushed to the car, climbing the flight of stairs. reaching the car, it looked like no harm cam upon it. or so i thought till i saw the lock at the driver's side. it was totally crooked and bent. surely someone tried to break into the car by messing up the lock. then i looked inside to the compartment where i put my wallet. it was opened and my wallet, nowhere to be seen. looking around with my smelly stinky body, i knew this wasn't a dream. the car got broke into and they took my wallet!
well, there wasn't anything much in my wallet except my identification card(mYcarD), driving license, a few ringgit, some foreign currency, small photographs of myself(ic and passport size), my 5 ringgit spectrum(pick for the guitar), prefect's badge, and my used up digi reload cards(Narnia full collection). ouch huh? but that was it. the money, it didn't even come up to RM25. maybe just RM20. haha those suckers. but bad news is i lost my ic and driving license too.
called my parents up that very hour to explain. they gave me a good scolding from them for leaving my wallet in the car like that. hmpf. newayz, i got back with the car, but without a driving license hee thanks GOD no one caught me. went to the police station to make a police report and to JPA to make a temporary ic and all the way to JPA to get another driving license. the day got from bad to okay to good after that la. thank God. was praying so hard.
so my point here is, this long holiday we're having CAN a disastrous if we're not careful. take care, watch out for one another and stay safe. hope to see you all in the future.

but wait!!! before all the mushy mushy goodbyes, a lil' reminder.......

>>>where are those profiles?! look, i wanna start on the year book NOW!!! but i reli can't!! less than half of you guys haven't gave my yer profiles. its not that difficult to do... here are th guidelines again...
  • full name
  • name meaning(if any)
  • nickname
  • date of birth
  • zodiac(either Chinese or horoscope or both)
  • cantact - phone(hse and personal), e-mail address(es), house address, and blog(if any)
  • and short description of yourself(not too long-50 words)[include race if not clear eg. chinese<--clear(in the name), malay<--clear(-bin-), natives<--not clear]
please send it to me ASAP. its realy not so hard to do. after all, you're just writing about yourself. if YOU can't know yourself, don't expect OTHERS to.......

now, have a great holiday. spend time wisely! God BLess....

1 Comments:

At 11:01 am, December 10, 2006, Blogger Fahriee said...

isaac is right, guys..we have all the time in the world right now..better use it wisely..

however, always remember..be careful..cuz danger is all around us..if you're out with friends..make sure you pay attention, especially when you're on the road..

and if you're playing games..well, don't go breaking your legs and arms..=)

all i'm trying to say is..it's okay to do anything that you want, but just stay away from danger, k guys? surely we don't want to end up in the hospital..right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home