Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Freedom Smells Good

I think today's officially the last day of SPM. Bros. Isaac and Jia Wern have finished their Bible Knowledge papers, and are now as free as we are. One question though: When are we getting our school leaving certificate? Can anyone supply the required info?

Anyway, I'll be taking a hiatus myself, and I think the rest of the brothers can take over most of the posting needs. Probably I'll miss a party or two, but we really ought to have our very own class dinner, or at least some idea to spend that hard-earned Sports Day prize(about RM150+?). Or maybe some super-large movie gathering.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, December 07, 2006, Blogger David Ling said...

I called up the school office, you can get your sch leaving cert starting next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home