Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New skin?

Alright guys! I guess it's time to have a change... It's not that im getting sick of this blog skin but it seem to simple and.. and.. and.. simple..........

Anyways... I've set up a new site (again) to do this. Currently, it looks a little bit empty cause .... duh! It's just an experiment site!! BUT... I'll add what is currently on our blog here to that site such as the Goolge search, Birthday Babies, Simpsons Quote, Profiles and all that can be added to it. Sad to say that the Saybox is NOT compitable with that skin... so probably we'll use Cbox but also a little problem that is you may need to scroll down the page a bit to add your comment into the Cbox. But overall, the new skin should be okay... To me it looks great.

Oh yeah... When you get there, click on the "X" marks in the bottom middle of the skin. I put the instruction there so if you still can't navigate through there, I don't know lah... Not my fault.. I think you need to get your eyes checked. Don't forget to vote for the site too yah? It's somewhere there lah... I'm not sure also which "X" mark but it's there... LoL

Ok... All you need now to get there is: CLICK HERE!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, October 03, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

The new skin is awesome. Don't get me wrong, Ivan, it's nice, but I think it doesn't fit with the Brotherhood concept. The MKM initials is distracting(and I doubt it's got anything to do with Fraternitas 5A).I'll have to disagree with this, though I don't mind if everyone else agrees with it. After all, I'm not the one with the veto power here.

 
At 2:17 pm, October 04, 2006, Blogger j@Ve said...

it looks cool no doubt.. but i'm with Shaun..

I quote Shaun:

"..it doesn't fit with the Brotherhood concept."

 
At 5:23 pm, October 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivan here:

well... the problem is i haven't found a skin that has to with brotherhood... anyways, if you all insist of have a skin that really have to do with brotherhood, ok lah.. i try look for one...

 
At 10:01 pm, October 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with shaun too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home