Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Class Pages

Finally, I can post these up. I didn't want to do this earlier in case some lazy bum plagiarizes this. Now some parties may indeed say I'm plagiarizing last year's, but I think I've credited 5A '05 adequately in one of the pages.

For those not in the know, I designed each page with a theme in mind. Here's a breakdown of each page theme:
Poem: Random outtakes taken since the founding of the Brotherhood until the point where I had to submit the profiles
Page 2: More outtakes
Page 3: Guitars
Page 4: PE
Page 5: Our final Mufti Day glories


First page, the class poem


Page 2, kicking off the profiles with 'The Godfather' font.


Page 3


Page 4


Last page

3 Comments:

At 2:13 pm, October 04, 2006, Blogger j@Ve said...

:P Parallel..... or parellel??

 
At 2:21 pm, October 04, 2006, Blogger j@Ve said...

anyway, page 2, top right corner...

AHAHAHA i look like a faggot wannabe...

 
At 9:33 pm, October 04, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Oh f*ck. Now that's the biggest blooper ever! It's 'parAllel' and not 'parEllel'. Too late now. That blunder's gonna be seen by everyone. The irony...the irony...
It can't be any worse than any other school's magazine, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home