Saturday, September 09, 2006

"Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari...."

I think that means: Let us reach the light of the stars together.......

I 'm just trying to give y'all encouragement to study (and if any of you do become encouraged to study, then, I will be, too) for our upcoming mock examination.

Draw inspiration from two of our brothers HaziQ S. and Zacky.

From January til early August, they were a constant source of noise in the class. Not only that, they were often reprimanded by our teachers fo unsatisfactory academical achievements. But ever since our last exam ended, they were transformed......

They're so quiet in class these days. Sometimes, it's as if they're not even in class!
Why are they so quiet???? They're so busy doing revision and studying!!

*eyes bulge* *inhalation* *awe*

Whoa......

Well, HaziQ S. and Zacky, you guys deserve praise. Keep it up yo!
I'm gonna study hard too; I'm not gonna let them beat me in the mock exams. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home