Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My First Ever Blog....(here of course)

Hello, guys. This is the first time I'm blogging here so maybe I need to get familiar with blogging in here. I have been reading a the class blog from time to time but I had never, ever...ever posted a blog here.

Maybe as a start, I'll just post this blog of mine, about the Einstein riddle thingie. I don't really know what on Earth struck Mr Cheng into giving us the riddle. Anyway, see these:

Actually, there's a few variation as the answer for the riddle considering a few factors. One of them is:

Fact num. 4. The green house is on the left of the white house

You can assume that the green house is directly on the of left of the white house or anywhere to the left of the white house....

Fact num 9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.

It is not known where does this first house is located- is it located on the first location on the left end of the row of houses or the other way round.

I've googled the solution for the riddle (I know this is cheating my way out) and found out that...Yes, there are a lot of variation in ways of solving the riddle...and answers too.
May be, einstein wasn't refering to the people who actually found the right and logical anwer (maybe there's no specific answer after all) when he said 2% of the world population can solve this. Maybe he'd refered the 2% to people to who never ever gave up in searching for the solution for the riddle. Probably, the 98% of the population he said are people just gave up before finding their own logical answers (Yeah like me...I'm one with the 98%)


OKAY...in addition to my first ever blog, I would love to introduce to you guys some good sites
(if you know it, just ignore it)

1. A cool 3D database of the Universe...extremely cool but make sure you have a really fast computer when using this...the database is huge...and its FREE!!

www.shatters.net/celestia


2. A site to download a FREE flight simulator for you people who owns low ended PCs. Pretty fun and I would say pretty customizable too. It has a huge fanbase on the Net and guess I'm part of it.


ysflight.com


Besides that, I'm currently building a site so that I can compile my blogs and journals scattered all over the Net in one place. It shall be available soon by googling for "syafsanai89", but it's currently not visited by a Google spider so it might not appear on the search results page. Have patience, it's just a matter of a few more days or weeks or months. I'm not giving out the address yet coz of personal matters.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, August 01, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Yeah, Syafiq's first post! More contributors means more activity, and variety. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home