Saturday, August 19, 2006

Let me comtinue too...

Well.... Not only Javier has something to say about Pn. Kang last Friday (yesterday). I have too...

It seems that not only Javier and myself who got commented by Pn. Kang yesterday but also Mr. Darry. I was quite surprised that Pn. Kang would say something like that and I really didn't expect she'd say something like that in front of the class. It's ok if she keep it to herself or anyone she ould trust but in front of our class?! Who knows that one or a few of us are close to Mr. Darry and feels that it ain't right for her to say that. She maybe right for saying that Mr. Darry is wrong for not following the "Buku Panduan" but what if he does? What if he knows better that she does? I'm not saying she's wrong for not accepting mine, Fahri's and Jonathan's Interact Club KK marks but what she told us sounds not right.

What Pn Alice told me, Chan and Fahri was she said Pn. Kang and her have come to an agreement about the Bonus marks. And she said that Pn. Kang met her the day before (Thursday) was about the Bonus marks. Pn. Alice said Pn. Kang only wanted to talk to her about the Bonus marks and she told us Pn. Kang didn't mention about the Pencapaian marks. So, I was quite surprised by what she said that morning. And I was agetting a little pissed off by her.

Well... I feel sorry for Javier after what Pn. Kang said to him. I know he was sitting there looking at me us (the gang playing the guitar) and he pula got scolded. I'm really sorry man!

Anyways, I also got the news that she was upset with the Prefect's marks too and she actually scolded Norman for giving some of the prefects high marks. I guess there's nothing else we can do about it. She's our form teacher and she has the power to change our marks. Too bad lo.....

1 Comments:

At 5:27 pm, August 22, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

F*** la Pn Kang if she wants to change the prefects marks.We prefects do deserve such marks!!....PROVE??????Duties to the school....Sports day....Parish Sales(can be counted as international leh)....Telematch...etc etc...Jeeezz laaa!!!Like I said,Puan Kang is toooooooo honest lurus bendul.She only grade based on the borang panduan.If every teacher in Malaysia is like her,I don't think any of us will got the chance to get scholarship....hmmmm...maybe that's how many Josephians didn't manage to get scholarship because of the KK marks given.HMMM???/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home