Saturday, August 19, 2006

Happy Holidays!

A belated post; was supposed to be up yesterday, but time didn't permit me. So, yesterday, a sizeable portion of our class participated in the English Club's 'General Knowledge Quiz'. However, a small portion of us facilitated the event. I can't remember everybody, but here's who I can recall:
Alleem, Fahri, Zacky, Haziq S., Asyraf, Nizam, Syazwan, Zulkipli, Syafiq, Mark, Aziz, Haafidz, Qhairy, myself, Jia Wern, and Jeremy. Agan, Richard, and David were part of the facilitators/organising team.

Anyway, it was rather enjoyable, for my part, even if my team finished 3rd. Fahri/Allem/Zacky got 2nd; we gave them a run for their money in the tie-breaker, but mad props to them for winning! Asyraf/Haziq S./Qhairy got 1st. Basically, 5A swept everything for the Form 5 category, and that rocks most of all.

That aside, enjoy your holidays! This is our last respite before the mock, better get cramming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home