Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Birthday and Homework

The haze is getting worse every day. And tonight, the moon's a sickly orange colour. The sun this morning was a pale, watery yellow. Any thicker, and we'll probably get school cancelled, though I doubt that.

The band boys are back, though only Isaac bothered himself to come. And we got first alright; beat the runner-up by about 1 or 2 points, or so I've been told. It's a really tight competition. But, they'll be off to the Internationals next year, I think. I'm sorely lacking on details, perhaps someone else would care to furnish them?

And it's Jonathan's birthday today. Good man Jonny.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!

Which brings me to my last point, reminders:
1)History handout homework
2)BM handout homework
3)Maths 'homwok'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home