Sunday, July 09, 2006

"...so pissed off..."

Okay, I was supposed to post this on Friday, but I've got to do my own bit of studying for the exams myself, and this is the only chunk of time I have to do some posting.

So on Friday, Pn. Kang went into a fit after our abysmally poor effort to collect money for the Joggerthon. If there was an award to us, I think we'd be perfect for the 'Historically-inaccurate-representation-of-a-5A-class'. For one thing, I doubt previous incarnations of SJS 5A have been bombed so many times. Maybe we're becoming more cynical, or maybe the SPM issue is doing stuff to us. Whatever it is, we're not the 5A every teacher thinks it is. On the plus side, I think we're the first SJS 5A with a class blog and a class shirt, barring Upper 6A with their own class shirt.

Aside from that, the day's events were nothing short of banal. And now, we've got exams to think about, so good luck to everyone!

I know some of you can't resist staying up watching the World Cup Finals. It's just too bad the exams begin tomorrow. Anyway, good luck to France! They'll need it more than Italy.

Oh, not forgetting this...

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALFAROUQ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home