Thursday, June 15, 2006

Class T-Shirts (Update)

Okaay..Guys, Fahri here. I'm happy to announce that we're one step closer to receiving our class t-shirts. Zacky, Aziz and I went to the store today to pay the deposit. Luckily, despite the one-month gap, they didn't throw away the design. I was there for an hour to discuss the matter with the lady. So, here are some things that you need to take note of..
  1. Some of us need to pay more for their shirt..those "prosperous" ones, to be specific. Shirts with more than 2 "Xs" will have to pay an extra...*cough*...8 ringgit. (Detailed price list at the end of the post.)
  2. Well, anyway..the design was another issue. The lady said that putting in too much color would result in "hard" and "sticky" shirts. Ivan wasn't there to make the decisions, so, I decided to omit the color (red) inside the design. That means we're only going to have outlines on our shirts. Yes..Yellowish-orange lines that look like flames going against a black background ...I just hope they can get it right..
  3. Another thing is the font. We're gonna use "Bonzai". I know, it looks kinda ordinary, but it was the best one they had. I had no choice.
  4. Last but definitely not least, we're gonna get the shirt in exactly two weeks time. Unfortunately, the short period of time leaves us with no room for tolerance. If I give you two weeks to pay up, that means two weeks. No more extensions or whatsoever. Got it? Don't mean to be rude..but yeah..can't help it...
Mm..I guess that's all from me. Those who want answers can approach me anytime during school. A'ight? Oh, right..before I forget..

Round Neck: RM17; RM25 for sizes XXXL and XXXXL.
Collar: RM19; RM27 for the dudes who asked for XXXL.

Have a nice day!
-Fahri-

1 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, June 15, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Fahri's right. We need to pay up for our shirts before the deadline. And I don't want to consider the consequences should we fail to pay up. Also, it's a tad too late for any changes now, and if it turns out crappy(I sincerely hope not), we have to live with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home