Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

I'm back from my self-imposed 'exile'. Even though I didn't do much posting, except in terms of comments, I can see that some of you put up some effort to carry on my work. Thank you Chan for filling in for me to put up reminders. I'll take back my post now as 'Mother Hen' of this class, thankless as it may be.

Who the hell is shithead? Whatever, people like him, they create crap in the SayBox for us to talk about, so I'm letting you slide this time, until everyone else clamours for me to ban you.

Oh, it's Cheng's birthday today.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY CHENG!!

How nice, on Mother's Day too. I hope y'all have a good time celebrating it with your mothers, because they don't live forever, you know.

Reminders:
1)Bio test tomorrow, Chapters 2 & 3, Form 5
2)Maths test, NEXT week
3)Add Maths test, Friday; Differentiation, Integration, and Linear Law
4)A hell lot of Chemistry homework to be done
5)It wouldn't do to have half the class wearing our own class t-shirts while the rest don't, so please pay your deposit of RM10 to Ivan/Fahri by Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 am, May 14, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Guys, I put up another poll. I'm curious to see whether you guys visit our blog more often, or the girls visit more. Our counterparts could put up a similar poll on theirs too. So please be honest and DON'T go putting 'Male' if you're a girl, and 'Female' if you're a boy.

 
At 11:10 am, May 14, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

Ok....Tuesday is teachers day.So,how are we going to do our maths test?She will think about it and let us know soon.Maybe I'll go and ask her tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home