Friday, May 19, 2006

Elections! Cast your votes!

Election day tomorrow. I don't know how many of your parents are voting; politics being such a touchy topic among racism and religion in the country, so I won't go into details, but I'll say this, "We need people who won't screw up the country any further for their own benefit."

Reminders:
1)History handout homework
2)A truckload of Chemistry exercises, not to mention that little assignment that's due after the holidays on Chapter 5
3)Add. Maths test on Tuesday, Pengamiran, Pembezaan, and Hukum Linear
4)EST test on Monday
5)Pay up for your T-shirt! I'm not extorting you for Fahri and Ivan, I'm doing this so that you don't start bitching about why didn't you receive a shirt of your own when everyone else receives theirs. It's RM10.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 am, May 20, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Guys, it's RM10 for the deposit. Please pay if you want the shirt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home