Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Apology

I owe everyone in the class an apology. So, i'm sorry.
(I still don't feel that that's enough.)

At 9.30++pm on Sunday, 7 May 2006, I visited this website. I read Shaun's post on reminders. I realised that there were a few mistakes.

But, I had to be my lazy self and assumed everyone else:
  1. knew about the correct dates, etc.
  2. was being good by studying, and thus not online, and unable to visit the class blog.
I really really thought Point no.2 was really really the real thing happening. So, i thought, if correct the mistakes now, would anyone see the correction before it's too late????

Would it be fair if those "naughty" ones find out but those "good" ones don't?
My answer at that time was 'no'. At the time, I also remembered a friend's words: "The mentality here is, when one suffers, we all suffer".

I thought: "Should I just shut up or make some noise?"

I chose the former.

Guess now i realise that my actions are selfish. I'm sorry everyone.

I've been really "quiet" and "hostile" lately. That's not because of Shaun's scolding me. I deserved it, and i'm sorry again Shaun, i'm sorry everyone.

It was because I was ashamed of myself. I promise I'll try to think more of others first before I do anything.

I hope you all will accept my apology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home