Thursday, May 11, 2006

another day ....

Hi everyone.It's been quite long for me not writing any post in the class blog.Oh well,let's just cut the chase.

Today was interesting.This was the first time students had fun during a talk on "teknik menjawab soalan soalan Bahasa Malaysia".I personally also thinks that Mr Roslan(the speaker) is an interesting person.Unfortunately,a little bit of saliva being spit out whenever he gives the talk.Hahhaa...bak kata pepatah,sediakan payung sebelum "hujan".
The talk ended around 11.15 am and Madam Alice came into the class for 15 minutes.Obviously she can't teach moral within 15 minutes.Besides,same thing happens to Ustazah Mona.By the time the Muslim students reached the physic lab,10 minutes being wasted.So,what's the point?Hmmm....After that,we proceed to the chemistry laboratory for some revision exercise.Thus,Madam Voon announced the marks for our chemistry test and Matthew got the highest mark ( 95 )...aduh!So,I guess that's all for today.


Reminders
1)Physic test on Saturday ( 7.30 to 9am) at AVA room.Please study chapter 2
2)I think add maths test falls on next Friday
3)Moral test next Thursday.We will be tested on definition.
4)Biology test on Monday.Please study chapter 2 and chapter 3
5)I'm not really sure about maths test.She just kept changing the date

I think that's all for reminders.I wonder when will be an English and EST test.
So,Madam Pung will not be here( I think) next week because of preagnency.So,Mr Joel Bong will take over her place for the time being.Pray for Madam Pung!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home