Thursday, May 25, 2006

2 days left...

Although it's just 2 days before we all can have our Semester Break, everyone seem to be in holiday mood. Yeah, I guess we all just can't wait for the 12pm bell tomorrow. I want to be out of the class early! No hanging around... It'll be great if we can have holiday every month.. And I don't mean weekend holidays, a week in each month will do for me.

Today's class, hmm... fun-filled! Especially for me... I bet Shaun, Marcus and Chan knows why... Haha... I just can't stop laughing. Sorry Chan! I just like to kacau you mah...

Hmm... it all happened during Moral period. I started to kacau Chan and he also kacau me back lah. Fair.. I don't mind anyway, cause I'm used to get kacau by him... But all of a sudden, he was kinda "had enough of it". He got up and changed his seat. I was sitting behind him during Moral, so he changed to Asyraf's seat - which has chocolate stain on it after some of Asyraf's ice-cream drip on it. Well, Cheng told Chan not to seat there but being Chan, he just sit lah. Then, I think I don't need to continue on lah... I'm sure you all knows what happen next. In case you wanna imagine how it looks like... The stain was in the middle of his pants and over the crack of his ass... LoL!

*Laugh* Ok lah... Chan, I just wanna kacau you... not more than that and I didn't know that would happen. Pity Chan... All the misfortunes he faced...

Anyway... now, Mr. Joel Bong. *eish... I just hope he doesn't visit this blog... LoL* Most of us, think he's gay (homosexual). And as always, the head of our class (Monitor... the freakier one..) comes up with all these weird things.

a) (Freaky Monitor) Wants a handshake... and while shaking hands, he tickle your hand while saying "Hi, I'm Joel Bong. I'll be teaching you English"... And with a rather gay look...

b) (Guy with chocolate stain on his ass) Imahine he puts his hands around your neckk while your doing your work. Then starts to slowly moves his arm up and down, round and round... It's hard to imagine though, unless someone can demonstrates.

c) (Same guy with chocolate ass) Joel drops his pen on your pants and then bends down, wanna take his pen, "Oh, I'm sorry... Let me take my pen..."

d) (Joel.. class-mate) "Hi Joel. I heard you went to Japan for student exchange program. What happen to you? Did you lost your balls?"

e) (Me) Joel sits beside you (a guy) in a bus. Suddenly he puts his hand on your lap and said "Hey! You're in my English class right?" While moving his hand closer to your body... *eeeiiiiiuuuuu... GET HIM OFF!!!!*

Ok... Enough of that crap. This what happens if guys see soemone who's gay looking and faggot acting. So, guys out there... In case one of this class students happen to be your friend, careful... We might think you're gay! LoL!! Haha... I obviously crap too much at times. What to do?! I don't have anything else to post about... But I wanna post something so, I guess this is cool..

Anyways, I'm sure none of us really mean what we say about our "special" English teacher. It's just a joke that we all share together.. That's why this is the Brotherhood!

Hmm... I think I better change my display name. Surely I wouldn't want anyone to know who posted this unless you know who I am.

P/S: Shaun, if you think this is quite offending... You can delete it but only this Sunday!!

6 Comments:

At 7:50 pm, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget the joel flying kiss

 
At 5:51 pm, May 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just SOOOOOOOOO mean!

 
At 8:00 pm, May 27, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

IVAN!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!....WATCH OUT WHEN THE SCHOOL REOPENS.Ahhh!!!!So embarrasing!!especially when the girls know about it.

 
At 3:41 pm, May 31, 2006, Blogger jw3rn said...

I REALLY REALLY hope Mr. Joel Bong DOESN'T see this........ =P

 
At 2:17 pm, June 01, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

eeeyee...I better run away first!...If Mr Joel sees this,the first person that I'm going to blame is MARLAND!!

 
At 10:03 pm, June 08, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

Hey,don't forget ya.We've included the class blog URL in the school magazine.If Mr Joel Bong happens to see our URL and goes into it,"jeng jeng jeng"....I think all of us will be in VERY HOT SOUP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home