Sunday, April 09, 2006

Reminders, and a possible surprise

Right, guys. I've little to say, except that our school SAMAR club held a frog dissection yesterday. I can tell you this though, it isn't as gross as you might think, and from my perspective, it was a hell lot of fun!

I'll post pictures of them once I've received it. Unlike the Teresians, our frog was knocked out, and subsequently suffocated, so we didn't experience any frog 're-animation' like they did. Consequently, however, we weren't able to observe the lungs inflating and deflating. The plus side is that the heart continued beating two hours after we euthanised the frog(is euthanasia applicable here?).

We removed everything; lungs, heart, livers, kidney, ovary(yes, it was a female), stomach, intestines, spinal column, and both eyeballs. Oh, and I did forget to mention we skinned it too? Jeremy has the frog skin now, and it's preserved; we're planning to put that up on our class wall to gauge teacher's reactions. How's that for keceriaan kelas, eh?

Reminders:
1)Make sure your Physics PEKA 3 papers are ready.
2)Okay, for y'all non-Catholics, I think Mdm. Alice might spring a surprise test on us tomorrow, so memorize that nilai-nilai.
3)The BM Oral Assessment continues tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home