Saturday, April 22, 2006

Poll

Alright guys, I know some of you attended last night's STS Concert. So since they came to our Band Idol last year and gave their opinion, it's time we returned the favour. I've put up a poll for you to rate the STS Concert. Now I know we may be biased against them, but based on all three performances of the night, I want you to give your near-honest opinion about it, and vote accordingly. After a week, I'll tally up the votes, and publish the average for all to see. Please don't vote multiple times as you'll certainly screw it up and falsify the results(I know some of you are keen to do that). And Teresians, don't fake it either by voting a '5'. I'm not saying you can't vote, but if all you're ever gonna select is a '5', then I might as well just give my own opinion after tonight, and disregard everyone else's.

I'll also see whether I can post up some photos after tonight too. We all need coverage for the event, don't we?

So, remember, just give your near-honest opinion on the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home