Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just like USA

Wow! Long time since I last posted here. Kinda busy lately and having to choose to post on which blog - class blog or mine.

Anyways, I wanna get straight to my point. (I just hope the ISA, Interpol or CIA doesn't come looking for me and so it anyone related to running our school) So, in case you weren't in the assembly hall this morning, this was what happened. We had Mr. Darry talking about the Jogerthon thinggy... (ah, I wasn't paying attention anyway!) Me and Fahri thought of something which we thought cool.

Let's say our school is some country just like the USA.

Mr. Pan is like George W. Bush... why? Well... he creates all these lies and conspiracy by using words that make us believe that the main purpose was for that thing. He covers his main intentions with something that will attract our mind and attentions. Exactly like Mr. Bush saying that he was looking for the WMD in Iraq.

Then we have Mr. Darry who was talking about the Jogerthon just now. What he said was some of the money collected from the Jogerthon will be used for supporting our school's curiculum (did I spell it correctly?) activities. What most of us believe is that most of it will go to out school's band, am I right? (sorry band members!!) So that makes Mr. Darry, Mr. Donald Rumsfeld.

So, I guess most of you know what that makes Pn. Belinda... yeah! Cornelissa Rice (I'm not sure with the spelling though)

So, what that makes the prefects? Military, CIA, Interpol...

Us? If you add in the Iraq war... we're the Iraqis!!! The problematic ones are the Taliban and Al-Queda (right spelling?)

AH! PERFECT!! I think I better leave before I talk more crap...

3 Comments:

At 5:34 am, April 28, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Learn something new everyday, Ivan. Corrections, alright?
Condoleezza Rice
Curriculum
Joggerthon
Al-Qaeda

Anyway, the school can't spend all that cash on the band, otherwise people will complain. So, no worries Ivan, the money is not going to the band(unfortunately). Personally, I'd support the decision to finance the school's pride and joy.

 
At 3:06 pm, April 28, 2006, Blogger Fahriee said...

I thought Condoleezza had only one "z". Oh well..

 
At 11:45 pm, April 28, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Not really, Fahri. Type 'Condoleezza' or 'Condoleza', or 'Condoleeza', or 'Condoleeza', and Google will correct the mistake. I wasn't sure initially about the spelling until I checked it with Google.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home