Thursday, April 13, 2006

class t-shirt

You guys know what I just noticed? well, most of my post here are about the class t-shirt. So, I think I've finally made a choice of design. I will bting it up into class and show you all the design.

Erm... most probably the t-shirt will be made during the holidays and maybe you'll get it after the holidays or exam. If you all still want to send a design, go ahead. I'm still looking for a better design. About the brand of shirt, up to you... If you want your design to be printed ona Nike shirt, well... maybe we can ask them to do it...

Please send in maybe 1 or 2 more design so that we can have a better t-shirt... sleeve-less shirt is also accepted.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 pm, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nike shirt, yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home