Friday, April 07, 2006

A bright ray of sunshine

Today's the end of a depressing week. I'm not saying it was depressing to everyone, just those who didn't do very well this exam. To a few, this was a good week with excellent results. But I'm not here to talk about the minority, except in this case.

Today marked the beginning of our BM Oral Assessment. After that, came English, and we finally had our papers returned to us. Then after recess, we had History, and after that, EST. EST was crappy, in my opinion. Everyone got horrid marks, and I for one certainly find the draconian marking scheme utterly cruel and unforgiving.

Our last two periods were Add. Maths, and we also finally got our second part of our papers back. I think we did pretty well; only 4 people failed(that would be <40). Everyone else got >40, and 17 had >80. And someone got 100. Well, 110, actually. His paper can now be considered the answer sheets.

Who am I talking about? Why don't you have a look at the picture below and take a good guess?


110/100!? Now seeing IS believing.

Talk about PWNAGE!

Our class profile is almost done. I'd say, 95% complete. I just need a couple more quotes. Then my task is complete, and I have all of you to thank for your contribution. I've also changed the email font colour to white, and I've removed ALL pictures of Cosmus(sorry Cosmus!) from the pages.

Oh, and if you want to change your quote in our class profile, drop a comment here. I'm open for quote changes until 11:59PM, 8th April 2006. That's tomorrow if you're too lazy to look it up.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, its zack....I need to change my quotes....If U can still do it larr....so here it goes :

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds."......Is it too long??
If its too long......then this might do..." Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"....k...
~Adios~

 
At 3:55 pm, April 08, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

I'll take the second one, Zacky. Anyone else wants to change their quote?

 
At 7:52 pm, April 08, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Just in advance, when you see the completed profile on Monday, don't complain about picture size inequality. I've tried to give everyone more or less equal picture size with respect to facial clarity, so don't accuse me of double-standardizing. Besides that, my picture itself is smaller than some of yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home