Saturday, April 29, 2006

Attention please..

Okay guys, here's the deal. I've two things to discuss about, and I'm gonna need feedback from you guys. I'm gonna keep it short since I don't really have much time left to surf and blog. So..I'll just go straight to the point.

1. Class T-Shirt:

Ivan and I went to M.Y. T-Shirt Center this morning. We talked to the person in-charge, and after a lot of discussion, we've managed to reduce the price to RM20 per shirt (if we buy it for 30 people at one time). Now, we've went through a lot of trouble to make this "happen"..plus, all we need is just a few more stuff. The question is, should we go on with the idea? 'Cuz I don't wan't people to be like.."Oh, I don't think it's gonna be nice" or whatever. So, before we move on, I'll just need maybe one or two more opinion(s)..

2. Performing for Teacher's Day:

As you all know, Asyraf decided to surprise the teachers by giving them one last gift before we leave school. Jonathan, Agan, Chan, Haziq, Asyraf himself and a few more guys thought that singing would be a great idea. Again, there's a problem. What song should we sing? I've heard a couple of nice suggestions..like Coldplay's Fix You and The Wonders' That Thing You Do. Um, now..you guys wouldn't mind picking the song we're gonna sing for Teacher's Day, right?

Well, I guess that's all for now. Please, do leave a comment or two to make it easier for everyone, alright? Thanks in advance! Oh, by the way, I'm gonna put up a temporary site for you to listen to samples of the song we have on our list right now. It should be up by..8.30 tonight..=P

-Fahri-

Edit: 9.03 pm..The site is now up and running..it's a really simple one. Very straightfoward, you should be able to preview music in a just few seconds. Anyway, you can reach it via this URL:

www.geocities.com/navi_xero/musicpreview.html

11 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, April 29, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

I'm all for the T-shirt idea. Maybe I'll put up a poll about it.

As for the Teacher's Day idea, personally, I'm neither for nor against it. If anyone wanted photos taken of it, I'd volunteer to do it.
Speaking of which, if we're really serious about this choir thing, we'd better get together some practice sessions in school.

 
At 8:57 pm, April 29, 2006, Blogger Fahriee said...

Okaay..so that just leaves us with the choir problem. I mean, not everyone wants to sing right? Especially the ones who's had "bad experiences" before..*cough*..

 
At 9:16 pm, April 29, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

I don't know what you mean by that, but I'm not arrogant enough to admit I've a horrible singing voice; I bet most of us do.

 
At 9:30 pm, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Class T-shirt! I don't mind singing for Teacher's Day too. -Jem-

 
At 9:53 pm, April 29, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

We give the dateline for the class T-Shirt design.If no one wants to co-operate,then we'll stick with the submitted designs.I've list down the songs for teachers day,but I don't know which song suits all of us.For me,I'll prefer that thing you do.It's an enjoyable song to sing.Hahaha...besides I think most of our classmates can play music instruments...

 
At 10:33 pm, April 29, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Yeah, 'That Thing You Do' is an easy song to play.

 
At 1:42 pm, April 30, 2006, Blogger jw3rn said...

Hey, it's AnjingGila, not Aguilera, remember?!! =P Shucks to you, Chan....

 
At 9:36 pm, April 30, 2006, Blogger Ah Chan said...

OIII!!! What ANJINGILA??err.....Pan,you just don't know how good she is....she's way too good for Si Lembing (translate o english)....hahahaha....and I just don't know why so many ppl support Si lembing that Aguilera.HAhahahha...

 
At 5:36 pm, May 01, 2006, Blogger Fahriee said...

Well..you guys should still remember what happened to me in Form 3 (I think..)..

I was singing..then suddenly the music stopped..well, you know..THAT kind of stuff..

 
At 10:38 pm, May 01, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

Nope, I don't recall anything like that.

 
At 6:16 pm, May 04, 2006, Blogger Fahriee said...

wow..amazing..haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home