Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Damn........

Like, whack!
Shaun was absent today. So lemme do his job for a while....

Homework, reminders and the sort:
1)The two Chemistry experiments
(One demonstrated by Pn Voon, and another which we did only 2 out of 3 parts of it)

2)The Chemistry thingamajiggy stuff that Pn June gave us.
Supposed to hand in yesterday...(today's Tuesday FYI just in case)

3)Latihan 3.1g in your Modern Maths text book.
(Do finish your previous exercises. I hate Pn Goh even more when she's irritated.)

4)A few Janjang Geometri questions here and there in your Add Maths workbook.

5)Don't forget to bring your Kerusi.

Oh yeah, almost forgot!! HaPPy BiRThday DaRReN!!
(The fella's ears were burning RED; it's a good thing.)

And hot damn, I think I screwed up my Maths test. Made too many silly mistakes here and there. I think it's a X divided by 25 times 4 affair. Crapsssssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home