Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bored..

Okay okay.....
I wanna make some more noise, create more controversy and hurt more people.

Well as a SCOUT (oh no, not again!! LOL) I should know what's right or wrong because I'm supposed to be responsible.

I admit that's true Anonymous. (Read this post's comments.)

Now my confession:
1)I did disturb the St John members while they were marching at Civic Centre. I was stressed out and when I'm stressed, I make unnecessary noise.

2)I showed bad example, my juniors copied my actions. That's why they "boo"-ed and distracted you St John members.

3)Besides following my bad example, they have little respect. I never knew why they don't respect St John members (or the Police Cadets and Red Cresent members for that matter)

4)I asked them to stop but they couldn't hear me. Their "SOOP SAAP"-ing was too loud.

I'm really sorry about all those hurtful things I've said and done. I'll do my best to fix things or at least avoid things like this from happening again in the future.
Macam-macam lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home