Monday, January 16, 2006

Silver Platter

Tentative reports are in, but I'm sure they're accurate enough. Our class has managed to secure 2nd place, Form 5 Category, in the last Cross-country Race last Saturday. Congratulations to those heroes who made this possible(positions are given, but I can't recall everyone):

Agan(14th)
Jonathan(7th)
Asyraf
Qhairy
Philip
Jardian(30th)
Haziq S.(13th)
Alleem S.(5th)
Syed Hafiz

Um, unfortunately, those are who I managed to recall during the post. My apologies if I left your name out. And if I put in the wrong name, don't suck all the glory, but point out my mistake.

Reminders:
1)Chemistry PEKA, due tomorrow.
2)Maths, latihan 1.1e
3)Add Maths, attempt questions 17, 18, 19 and 20.
4)BM essay on 'Kepentingan BI', due Friday
5)Physics, plenty of drawings on pembiasan, to be done in the long exercise book.
6)Biology extra class tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 pm, January 16, 2006, Blogger SpyingJar said...

hey, you missed out Aleem lar. He got 5th in the race...

 
At 10:08 pm, January 16, 2006, Blogger The SJS DM said...

What did you get, guv'nor?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home