Friday, January 27, 2006

The holidays begin.

Okay, our first holidays for 2006 begin. Well, we had some holidays earlier this month, but those were one-day holidays. However, unfortunately, the Chinese New Year holidays are like, about 6 days? Real short. Bummer.

Well, I'd better remind all of us to do our homework, otherwise I doubt there's time for us to finish it; school resumes on Thursday.

1)Chemistry. The handout Pn. Voon gave us, and the chemical equations for carbon compounds.
2)English Oral. Um, I think it's Alleem's team up first, followed by Agan's.
3)Maths. More graphs to draw.
4)I'm not sure whether it's for real, but I heard Pn. Voon won't be around next Thursday, though if she wanted, she'd still give us a test. 50 objective questions. One wrong, one stroke of the cane, and Haziq S. added, for each correct answer, she'll give us one 'blow'.

If I've time during this short holidays, I'll attempt to start on our class blog background. Otherwise I'll just make a hardcopy birthday calendar to put up in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home