Friday, January 13, 2006

Good Luck Brothers!

Friday the 13th, it could have been one of those bad luck days, but, to me, I didn't find it so. Tomorrow's the Cross Country Race, and I'm sure Agan's done a good job with the training.

So, I'd like to wish our team good luck, all 10 of you. Make our class proud. You know, if one of you guys had a camera, and we got top 3, or hopefully, 1st, I'd like a picture for the blog.

Reminders:
1)BM Essay - Do the essay on 'Kepentingan BI'
2)Maths - Exercise 1.1e
3)Add Maths - Questions 17, 18, 19, 20, if you're up to it
4)Physics - Two reports on the ripple tank experiments

Ad Majorem Fraternitas Gloriam

1 Comments:

At 11:49 pm, January 14, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

hey guys...

i thought missing friday class would be cool, but then again it was the 13th... man, curse 13th....

haha, guess i got a lot of work to do eh??... see y'all next monday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home